The Coupon Consultant

I have now started my own business, The Coupon Consultant. I will be sharing with people how to save money by using smart shopping strategies. This will include using coupons, rebates, and some planning to save people hundreds of dollars on their monthly budgets. At times, I have hijacked our family blog to share my coupon stories. Well now, the coupon stories have their own blog! And my Circus and have its blog back, too! Check out The Coupon Consultant!

Pray for the trip....

I will be traveling on Wednesday and Thursday back to Virginia. It is about 1000 miles and about 16 hours in the car with the kiddos, all by myself. We will stay at the Baptist Conference Center, Ridgecrest. That gives me a safe place to stay where we can play and eat. Hopefully, we will arrive home Thursday afternoon. Thanks for lifting us up. I am ready to get back to bargain hunting and couponing!!! AND, I will start homeschooling again on Monday, August 11. Lots of fun times ahead, and I can't wait to share them!

Blessings!
The Circus

0 comments: