The Coupon Consultant

I have now started my own business, The Coupon Consultant. I will be sharing with people how to save money by using smart shopping strategies. This will include using coupons, rebates, and some planning to save people hundreds of dollars on their monthly budgets. At times, I have hijacked our family blog to share my coupon stories. Well now, the coupon stories have their own blog! And my Circus and have its blog back, too! Check out The Coupon Consultant!

We are home....


Well, we made it! After 1000 miles, many bathroom breaks, a night at Ridgecrest, and lots of crumbs all over the van, WE MADE IT!!! I must honestly say that I am proud of myself, but mostly proud of my kids! They did so well on the trip home! They were cordial to all, and civil with each other! They did not complain too much.

On Wednesday, we made such good time, we stopped in Pigeon Forge. We ate at Cracker Barrel (a really nice break from fast food) and then went to The Wonder Works. It is essentially a children's science museum. The kids and I were so impressed with it. We spent about 3 hours and still didn't do it all. We got to Ridgecrest at about 8pm and headed straight for the Nibble Nook. It's like an old fashioned ice cream parlor. It's a great place where thousands of camp and conference attendees have made lots of memories. I couldn't pass that up with the Circus!

Thursday did not have as many fun stops, but they did great, nonetheless. We got home at about 6pm, only to discover that the Jedi was sick. He's got some kind of virus, so please be praying for him.

Thanks for all your prayers in our journey! I am excited about being back and getting into the routine of school and bargain hunting!

Blessings and Happy Savings!

1 comments:

Cindy said...

How old is Bella?