The Coupon Consultant

I have now started my own business, The Coupon Consultant. I will be sharing with people how to save money by using smart shopping strategies. This will include using coupons, rebates, and some planning to save people hundreds of dollars on their monthly budgets. At times, I have hijacked our family blog to share my coupon stories. Well now, the coupon stories have their own blog! And my Circus and have its blog back, too! Check out The Coupon Consultant!

$25 in free groceries...

For those of you who live in DC, MD, OH, NC, TN, VA, and KY there is a rebate out there for $25 in free groceries. It is from the Miller Draft Company, but there is no beer purchase necessary. It's as if they are giving away $25 dollars. Although I know where to get the rebate forms here in VA, at Farm Fresh, I am not sure where you can get the forms where you live. I would check at the customer service desks at the grocery stores that you go to. All you must do is buy $50 in groceries and have the receipt dated in between 8/10 and 9/6. It can be from any grocery store. The original receipt and rebate form must be postmarked by 9/16.

I hope you can find the form.

Happy Savings!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lori...where do you find the form there? My mom lives in Chesapeake so this could help her out. Thanks! Linda

Lori said...

You can get them at Farm Fresh. I just realized I didn't put that in the blog! Hope all is well!