The Coupon Consultant

I have now started my own business, The Coupon Consultant. I will be sharing with people how to save money by using smart shopping strategies. This will include using coupons, rebates, and some planning to save people hundreds of dollars on their monthly budgets. At times, I have hijacked our family blog to share my coupon stories. Well now, the coupon stories have their own blog! And my Circus and have its blog back, too! Check out The Coupon Consultant!

9/26-27 Walgreens Coupon $5 off $20 coupon!!!

I seem to be learning! Now, at the end of the month, I wait until Friday to do my shopping. Why? Well, it seems that Walgreens always puts out a great coupon. Today was no different! Get this coupon and save $5 off of a $20 purchase. Your order must be $20 after all other coupons and discounts. You will spend about $15 out of pocket. BUT, if you buy some of the rebate items you haven't picked up yet, then you will get it all back, plus the 10% bonus if you get the gift card! So....have fun saving!

Oh, and pick up some free Altoids. How? There is a coupon in the Walgreens sale paper for 2/$2. And on some of the boxes in the store there is a peelie coupon on the box that says, "SAVE $1.00 NOW." Well, if they are 2/$2 with the Walgreens coupon and you use the peelie coupons, then you should only pay tax. I got 16 boxes of Altoids for 40 cents (of just tax!) Just don't get the Cinnamon mints covered in Dark Chocolate. They are not eligible for the coupon in the paper, even though they might have the peelie. I learned the hard way.

HAPPY SAVINGS!

0 comments: