The Coupon Consultant

I have now started my own business, The Coupon Consultant. I will be sharing with people how to save money by using smart shopping strategies. This will include using coupons, rebates, and some planning to save people hundreds of dollars on their monthly budgets. At times, I have hijacked our family blog to share my coupon stories. Well now, the coupon stories have their own blog! And my Circus and have its blog back, too! Check out The Coupon Consultant!

KMart has Super Double Coupon Event 10/1-10/5

You must call your Kmart to confirm. The Kmart closest to me is having Super Double Coupons 10/1-10/5. Here are the conditions:

Coupons up to $2.00 in face value
Limit of 4 like coupons
Limit of 75 coupons per customer
Value may not exceed the price of the product (you will just get it for free instead of them paying you the overage)


PLEASE CONFIRM THIS WITH YOUR LOCAL KMART. There is also a term in the coupon world that is YMMV (you milage or your manager may vary). That means your manager has complete say. You must be patient. Lots of GREAT deals are out there to be had!

0 comments: