The Coupon Consultant

I have now started my own business, The Coupon Consultant. I will be sharing with people how to save money by using smart shopping strategies. This will include using coupons, rebates, and some planning to save people hundreds of dollars on their monthly budgets. At times, I have hijacked our family blog to share my coupon stories. Well now, the coupon stories have their own blog! And my Circus and have its blog back, too! Check out The Coupon Consultant!

A Day for Dads....

I must confess that I have the two most wonderful men in my life...who are both dads. My husband Craig and my Daddy. I have to share with you some things that make them such wonderful Dads!

Craig:
1. He makes pirate mac-n-cheese. That is a cut up hot dog buried like treasure beneath the mac-n-cheese.
2. He braves the insanity and takes the 3 kids to IHOP all by himself. So far he's survived, and he keeps doing it!
(See the pic, he's actually smiling!)
3. He lets the kids help him wash the cars. The kids love this!
4. He is always looking for new places and things to do with them. I think that is 50% of the reason he reads the newspaper.
5. He loves my kids unconditionally!
6. He shows them everyday what it means to be a missionary follower of Christ!
AND THE MOST SACRIFICIAL FOR ME....
He handles super early morning duty with the kids.

You are a great husband and a great dad! I am so thankful that the Lord put us together with our kiddos. You are leaving an incredible legacy for them. You make a great ringleader for our circus, and I love you!


My Daddy:
1. He used to tell me I was his perfect 10. I knew my daddy thought I was beautiful!
2. He used to put silly notes in my lunch sacks.


3. He caught for me as I threw countless pitches....rain or shine.
4. He let me have lagniappe days to rest when I needed them most.
5. I could understand the concept of God being my Father because I had such a loving example in real life.
Dad, I love you and thank you for the legacy you are for me.


Happy Father's Day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Behind every great Dad. . .is a great Mom! Love you! CC

Anonymous said...

Hey Claytons, it's great to hear from you. everybody looks great and keep up the good work!!
we're sending Annie to William & Mary in August--it's the empty nest for us.
Mark and Pam

Anonymous said...

Feliz día Craig! Lori, I really miss the circus! Besos y abrazos para los chicos.
Noemy

Joe Gannon said...

Ah, the good doctor. He was very generous and nice one night years ago when our daughter Lily was a baby. We were visiting Clarksville and he agreed to see us to make sure Lily was alright and not suffering from an ear infection or worse. My wife couldn't believe that he was willing to see us. Then she asked, "Well, will they remember you?" To which I replied, "Um, yes, I'm pretty sure they'll remember me." And when I told him, he laughed and said, "Yeah, we remember you, Joe."