The Coupon Consultant

I have now started my own business, The Coupon Consultant. I will be sharing with people how to save money by using smart shopping strategies. This will include using coupons, rebates, and some planning to save people hundreds of dollars on their monthly budgets. At times, I have hijacked our family blog to share my coupon stories. Well now, the coupon stories have their own blog! And my Circus and have its blog back, too! Check out The Coupon Consultant!

I had to write about this....



But a friend beat me to it. You must read what our friend Ben wrote about it all. Click his name to read his blog. The man Ben writes about was my youth minister as well. Read almost exactly what the Lord had put on my heart. Way to go Ben!
I must say that I actually like Craig's hair this way. He's had lots of opportunities for ministry with it like this. People just want to talk to him about it. These men did this to raise money for bicycles for church planters in India! The kids involved in VBS brought in the money! The original goal was enough money for 15 bikes...but as more pastors raised the bar and said if they brought more money, more heads would be shaved. They raised enough for more than 50 bikes. Four pastors heads got shaved! GOOD JOB!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go guys! Excited to see what the Lord's doing in Norfolk. Keep spreading a passion for His name!

Ben