The Coupon Consultant

I have now started my own business, The Coupon Consultant. I will be sharing with people how to save money by using smart shopping strategies. This will include using coupons, rebates, and some planning to save people hundreds of dollars on their monthly budgets. At times, I have hijacked our family blog to share my coupon stories. Well now, the coupon stories have their own blog! And my Circus and have its blog back, too! Check out The Coupon Consultant!

Couponing with Kids in Tow

A friend of mine commented on my last post wanting to know about couponing with kids. I thought that it was such a good question that I would devote a whole post to it. I wrote a short answer for her, but I will do an in depth look at it soon....hopefully before I close my eyes to sleep tonight.

Pray for Craig. He flies to Portugal today to be our missionary friends, Mark and Hannah Bustrum. I have packed more than 100 pounds of stuff for them!!! SO EXCITING!!! When we were in Mexico, one of the things we loved most about teams coming were the "goodie suitcases." Teams asked all the time what we needed or wanted. They also also asked about gifts they could bring for the kids. It was like Christmas. Now, we get to be on the other end. I have sent so many things, and I wish I could be there to see them open the suitcases.

Craig will be traveling back on Sunday. Thanks for reading about the craziness in our lives and also your willingness to lift us up!

0 comments: