The Coupon Consultant

I have now started my own business, The Coupon Consultant. I will be sharing with people how to save money by using smart shopping strategies. This will include using coupons, rebates, and some planning to save people hundreds of dollars on their monthly budgets. At times, I have hijacked our family blog to share my coupon stories. Well now, the coupon stories have their own blog! And my Circus and have its blog back, too! Check out The Coupon Consultant!

Triples and Doubles at Farm Fresh 11/14-11/16

You've got a lot to choose from this weekend when it comes to good shopping! I hope I can pull it together with the 3 kids and take advantage of some of the deals! I think I will wait until after my trip with them to write about couponing with kids! Here are the details from Farm Fresh! I got this directly from the ad. You can see this weeks ads from the paper HERE.

3 DAYS ONLY!
Friday-Sunday
November 14-16

UNLIMITED DOUBLE COUPONS UP TO $1.00
That means that a manufacturer cents off coupon worth:
.55=1.10
.75=1.50
1.00=$2.00
1.25=1.25

PLUS
UNLIMITED TRIPLE COUPONS UP TO .50
That means that a manufacturer cents off coupon worth:
25=.75
.35=1.05
.50=1.50

*Limit 1 coupon per item, maximum of 2 like items double or tripled per shopping visit. If the value of the Triple or Double Coupon exceeds the retail price of the item, you will receive the item FREE. Coupons stating "Not Subject to Doubling" or "Do not Double" will not be eligible for Tripling or Doubling. Quantity Rights Reserved.

0 comments: