The Coupon Consultant

I have now started my own business, The Coupon Consultant. I will be sharing with people how to save money by using smart shopping strategies. This will include using coupons, rebates, and some planning to save people hundreds of dollars on their monthly budgets. At times, I have hijacked our family blog to share my coupon stories. Well now, the coupon stories have their own blog! And my Circus and have its blog back, too! Check out The Coupon Consultant!

Good deals Hampton Roads!!!

If you are in the Hampton Roads area, then this week is great for deals! You must check out the Farm Fresh sale paper, and all Super Kmarts in the area are having Super Double coupons AGAIN!!! Happy savings!

Continue to pray for Craig. He and Curt made it safely along with all the loot for the Bustrums! I think they had as much fun unpacking it as I did packing it! Most likely more!

And I promise the "couponing with kids" post is coming soon. I am trying to prioritize some things and get some cleaning/laundry done. Thanks for your patience!

Oh, and check out NYC Mission. Some of our friends, Freddy T. and Susan Wyatt, are church planting missionaries in the heart of New York City. They have just had twins about 6 weeks early. Read their story and please continue to pray for them as Elliott David and Lillie Beth are in the NICU. Thanks for lifting them up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elliott spelled with 2 t's

Lori said...

Taken care of...thanks!