The Coupon Consultant

I have now started my own business, The Coupon Consultant. I will be sharing with people how to save money by using smart shopping strategies. This will include using coupons, rebates, and some planning to save people hundreds of dollars on their monthly budgets. At times, I have hijacked our family blog to share my coupon stories. Well now, the coupon stories have their own blog! And my Circus and have its blog back, too! Check out The Coupon Consultant!

Just a warning....

This week there will most likely be a lack of bloggage. Bloggage...is that word? Well, it is now. When I was learning Spanish, there were times when I would be in the middle of a conversation and come to a place where I wouldn't know a word. So, I would just make one up. We laughed so hard at me, and many Costa Ricans (thanks Guema) and Mexicans laughed at me, but there are still words we jokingly use that I made up! So, bloggage is now in my and your vocabulary!

Back to the warning....not much bloggage this week. I am laying out my schedule for you so that you can pray for me this week. I don't remember the last time I've felt this much pressure (good pressure, just lots to do), so all of your prayer are welcome and coveted!

Monday: Loop de Lou Party, prep for the party, necessary trip to the store
Tuesday: Luncheon at church, Kindermusik, and Basketball tryouts for the Artist and the Jedi
Wednesday: Must have prepared and taken 6 desserts to the church by 9am, and church
Thursday: Dentist appoint. for the Jedi, errands to run, and North Suffolk church plant meeting
Friday: Leave at 9am for a Women's Retreat...oh, and for the biggest part...I am leading the retreat!

And homeschooling...and laundry...and meals...and sleep...and final prep for the retreat...and spend time with my husband just returned from Portugal....and the MOST IMPORTANT of them all, have focused time with my Savior (the only one that can help me do it all with a Godly attitude).

So please pray! Thanks in advance for lifting me up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always enjoyed (I still do) your new words just as you enjoyed my mistakes in English. Women's Retreat! It is how I met you, are you going to sing also?
I miss you!

Lori said...

Nope...no singing this time. And yes, it's how we met!!! Can you believe it??? I miss you bunches! Come see me soon! My guitar needs tuning! Ha!

Love you!