The Coupon Consultant

I have now started my own business, The Coupon Consultant. I will be sharing with people how to save money by using smart shopping strategies. This will include using coupons, rebates, and some planning to save people hundreds of dollars on their monthly budgets. At times, I have hijacked our family blog to share my coupon stories. Well now, the coupon stories have their own blog! And my Circus and have its blog back, too! Check out The Coupon Consultant!

Afar....

OK...so I will couponing and blogging from afar. We are headed home to visit our wonderful family in Tennessee. So, we will see what I can do over the next few days. I hope to still find good deals there, and of course I will share my finds! And I know there will be pictures of the kids and their grandparents!

I ask you to pray for our travel. It's a long drive. Craig will actually be flying back on Saturday, and I will stay with the kids a few days longer. Then, I will make the drive back on my own with the kids. Thanks for lifting us up.

Blessings and Happy Savings!

0 comments: