The Coupon Consultant

I have now started my own business, The Coupon Consultant. I will be sharing with people how to save money by using smart shopping strategies. This will include using coupons, rebates, and some planning to save people hundreds of dollars on their monthly budgets. At times, I have hijacked our family blog to share my coupon stories. Well now, the coupon stories have their own blog! And my Circus and have its blog back, too! Check out The Coupon Consultant!

Walgreens deal today only!!!!

OK folks....Walgreens put out a coupon today that is $5 off of a $20 purchase good only today. (Click the word coupon and you will be wisked away to this great printable coupon, but read the rest of the blog first so you can get the most bang for your buck.)

Now, for today only, take your coupon. Get an Easy Saver Rebate Catalog right there at the front with the sale paper for the week. Look in the book for only the free things. Spend ONLY $20 for things that you will get the rebate for. Then you will get immediately $5 off of your $20 purchase.

Now, when you get home, sign up for the Walgreens Easy Saver program online. Enter your receipt right there online. (You don't even have to do it the old fashioned way with an envelope and stamp!) Then, toward the end of the month (check the catalog) and buy the rest of the things that you can get for free. Enter your receipts online. And when you've spent all you know you will, request your rebate in the form of a Walgreens gift card. If you do that, then they will add 10% of your rebate amount in FREE money!!!

So, let's think about this. Today you'll spend $15 dollars, and get $22 dollars back($20 in product rebate, $2 for that extra 10% they add). UM, you are profiting $7 dollars! And if you'll buy the other stuff at the end of the month, you have the possibility of making almost $10 in pure profit! (And you all are learning what I can do with $10 dollars!)

Now many of you are thinking, "Yes, but I am on a budget, and I can't live without that money for the 6-8 weeks it takes for the rebate to get to me." Well, I am in the same boat. Well, the first time I did the Walgreens rebate, I had the card in about 10 days after I submitted it. At the end of July, because I already have a gift card, I entered in my gift card number, and in 4 days, the card was credited with my money! So, you really don't have to wait long.

Happy Savings!

2 comments:

Taz + Belly said...

Aren't you helpful! I actually NEEDED to go to Walgreens today :).

Unknown said...

Didn't see this until this morning. I need to pay more attention to you. :)