The Coupon Consultant

I have now started my own business, The Coupon Consultant. I will be sharing with people how to save money by using smart shopping strategies. This will include using coupons, rebates, and some planning to save people hundreds of dollars on their monthly budgets. At times, I have hijacked our family blog to share my coupon stories. Well now, the coupon stories have their own blog! And my Circus and have its blog back, too! Check out The Coupon Consultant!

My good friends

It never ceases to amaze me how God provides good friends for me wherever I am in the world. Not only are they good friends, but they are women who are seeking God and long to see me do the same. They are willing to hold me accountable and challenge me to walk in His ways and live my life according to His Word. Thank you Lord for this gift.

One of my friends here in VA has a blog. She writes daily to encourage the members of our homeschool support group we have at church. Her post from yesterday, Moving Motive, ministered to me in an incredible way. I am always dealing with the feelings of inadequacy and guilt for not being able to GET IT ALL DONE! Thanks Dee for being my friend. Thanks for encouraging me to walk in the Spirit. And thank you, Lord, for always graciously surrounding me with women who are like iron to sharpen me.

0 comments: