The Coupon Consultant

I have now started my own business, The Coupon Consultant. I will be sharing with people how to save money by using smart shopping strategies. This will include using coupons, rebates, and some planning to save people hundreds of dollars on their monthly budgets. At times, I have hijacked our family blog to share my coupon stories. Well now, the coupon stories have their own blog! And my Circus and have its blog back, too! Check out The Coupon Consultant!

Great Days to Shop at Walgreens 10/24 & 10/25 DEAD DEAL

Get your $5 of $20 coupon here. Remember that your total has to be $20 after all other coupons and discounts.

Hope you have a GREAT day shopping. Check out Money Saving Mom HERE and HERE see some of the deals you can get right now at Walgreens (if you have the coupons from the last few weeks). Thanks Money Saving Mom. There are some good money makers as well as some free and cheap items. I am hoping to profit about $8 shopping there, if not more. With some careful planning, you can do it!

0 comments: