The Coupon Consultant

I have now started my own business, The Coupon Consultant. I will be sharing with people how to save money by using smart shopping strategies. This will include using coupons, rebates, and some planning to save people hundreds of dollars on their monthly budgets. At times, I have hijacked our family blog to share my coupon stories. Well now, the coupon stories have their own blog! And my Circus and have its blog back, too! Check out The Coupon Consultant!

Walgreens: Generous with the coupons 10/3 & 10/4 Only

Print your $5 off $20 coupon to use today and tomorrow! Let me tell you how to get the most BANG for your buck! Go and JUST buy the FREE AFTER REBATE items that you will find in the Easy Saver Rebate Book located in the rack with the regular sale ads. Those three items add up to $19.47. You will need to get another small item that costs 53 cents or more to get to the $20.00 requirement. Then they will take off $5, so you'll pay $15.xx plus tax. Submit your rebate, and you will receive 19.47 back. If you request it on a gift card, you will receive $19.47 PLUS 10% for a whopping total of $21.42. Depending on your tax situation, you will be making a profit (after tax) of $5-$6. I would say that is getting paid to shop!

Happy Savings!

2 comments:

Emily Doss said...

I thought of you today with the money saving tips on Oprah by using coupons. You should have been on there giving tips.

Lori said...

Thanks Emily. Stephanie Nelson, who was on there, founded the website www.couponmom.com She is one of the websites that I frequent in order to get all the good deals! I wish I could have seen the show!