The Coupon Consultant

I have now started my own business, The Coupon Consultant. I will be sharing with people how to save money by using smart shopping strategies. This will include using coupons, rebates, and some planning to save people hundreds of dollars on their monthly budgets. At times, I have hijacked our family blog to share my coupon stories. Well now, the coupon stories have their own blog! And my Circus and have its blog back, too! Check out The Coupon Consultant!

Be a tester for companies....

My desire to be frugal comes from my mama. I tell people that she raised me on a 4 letter word: S-A-L-E! One day I came home from 4 year old preschool and she had arranged on my bed a bunch of clothes that were "hand-me-downs." My eyes were immediately drawn to a pair of black patten shoes. I held them with such excitement and asked (as a 4 year old), "Were they on sale?" And she said, "Better, they were free!"

Today, I want to share with you how you can get products for free. There are two consumer groups, one with General Mills and the other is Kraft, that want your opinions. You sign up for the groups, and they will send you either coupons for free products or the products themselves for you to try out. In response, they want your feed back. They want you to share the products or coupons with your friends and family. And after you've tried the products, they want you to tell your friends and family about the products. Join for FREE!

Join Kraft First Taste

Join General Mills Pssst

Here is my first recommendation from General Mills!



Pillsbury Thin Pizza Crust. I like this product because of its convenience. One of the things that I did that we ALL loved was made a Breakfast Pizza. I was tired one night and looked in the fridge. I scrambled eggs and browned sausage. I crumbled the eggs on top of the unrolled crust, spread the sausage on top of the eggs, and sprinkled lots of shredded cheese on top. I put that in the oven and cooked it as long as the directions called for. And the kids ask for it at least once a week!

Enough for commercials. Sign up and get FREE STUFF!!!

Happy Savings!

1 comments:

Cindy said...

I love the new background layout! Cool Beans Clayton Circus! We've been praying for you guys!