The Coupon Consultant

I have now started my own business, The Coupon Consultant. I will be sharing with people how to save money by using smart shopping strategies. This will include using coupons, rebates, and some planning to save people hundreds of dollars on their monthly budgets. At times, I have hijacked our family blog to share my coupon stories. Well now, the coupon stories have their own blog! And my Circus and have its blog back, too! Check out The Coupon Consultant!

See, you can do this! And deals for the week!

Here's another reason why you can do this. Both of these trips were done at Walgreens and Walmart. Most of you have either Walgreens or Walmart or both. Neither one of them doubles coupons and both of them accept internet printed coupons. So, these are two runs I made yesterday.

Here is the Walmart trip. I actually bought some other stuff, but these were the most impressive deals.



This is 11 packs of the Green Giant Steamers. I bought 8 of the regular bags of veggies. They were $1.23 each. I bought three of the specialty steamers that were $1.82 each. I had $1.00 coupons for all of them that I got from the Sunday paper 10/5 and another week in the past. So I got all 11 packages of veggies for $4.30. Also, you will see the two Gillette Fusion Gift packs. On the box you can plainly see that it says a $15 value. Walmart had put these gift packs on clearance for $5.00 each. Well, I still had a couple of coupons left. The coupons were $4.00 off. So I got those gift sets for $1.00 EACH!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT???? I CAN'T EITHER!!! So, even if you don't have a coupon, look for those gift packs at Wally World! $5.00 is still a great price. So for 11 bags of veggies and 2 gift packs, I paid $6.30!


Now, for my Walgreens run. This last week, they had all of this on sale. And because of coupons and rebates all of this was free! The coupons were in the Sunday papers in the past, or they were internet printables. YOU CAN DO THIS!!! Now, actually, because I had some Register Rewards (coupons for money of your next purchase that print when you buy qualifying products) that were left from two weeks ago, I will actually make $9. BUT even if you didn't have the Register Rewards, it would all be for free. If you request your rebate on a gift card, you would make an extra 10%!



I have lots of sites that I use for finding out great tips. You will see the main ones listed on the left of my blog. This week, there are also GREAT deals at Walgreens and Rite Aid. I think at Rite Aid this week you can get almost $150 in stuff for free after rebate! Money Saving Mom lists the deals each week that you can get from the stores. She also tells you the sources of the coupons. So, for the deals for this week, click on the names of the stores below! Thanks Money Saving Mom!

Walgreens
Rite Aid

I hope to post more good deals from Walmart and Target soon. Or, you can check out Coupon Mom. You must sign up for free, but then look for the deals of the week from Walmart as well as Target!

Happy Savings!

0 comments: