The Coupon Consultant

I have now started my own business, The Coupon Consultant. I will be sharing with people how to save money by using smart shopping strategies. This will include using coupons, rebates, and some planning to save people hundreds of dollars on their monthly budgets. At times, I have hijacked our family blog to share my coupon stories. Well now, the coupon stories have their own blog! And my Circus and have its blog back, too! Check out The Coupon Consultant!

Today was a good shopping day....

Many Kmart stores around the country are having Super Double Coupons this week. That means coupons with a face value up to $2 are doubled. So a $2 coupon is worth $4. A $1 coupon is worth $2 and so on. That means you can get some incredible deals. Here is a picture of everything I bought today.



This is $141.97 worth of stuff. After all the sales and coupons, I was able to get all of it for $17.38. Don't worry, I couldn't believe it either. Neither could the cashier or the lady behind me in line. We all did the happy dance right there together. After my last post, I realized once again that this is what couponing is all about.

I bought 51 items today. As I looked at the picture, I realized that there were only
22 items that I actually paid something for. Everything else on the table was absolutely free. And some of the items that I got today are actually going to my friends, the Bustrums that I wrote about in my last post.

God is good. He does provide. He can use it all!

Happy Savings!

1 comments:

search engine marketing in Delhi NCR said...

CallsMaster 1 leading digital marketing agency. We are obsessed with creating new and innovative ideas to boost your business growth online.